Saturday, April 14, 2007

It Only Took ALL Afternoon





I finally dragged out all my scrapbooking mess and spread it over the table. It is going to stay there until I finish the damn stuff or I get sick of looking at it. I mean, it's not like I eat at the table very often. I eat where most single women eat...in front of the tv at the coffee table or standing at the kitchen sink.


I have been buying stuff to scrapbook with for a few years now but have not touched it in over 2 years. It's not like I haven't had the time either...or the subject to work with. The one I've just begun is of our trip to central America in 2004. I also have some photos taken out for several friends pages, and a few of the kid as well for her sleep book.


I still have one to do for Ireland's journey in 2001. At the very least, I do have those photos in an album with writing in the margins...but I still have a huge pile of souvenir paper stuff that I want to put in an album with photos. Sigh...it will come. I've managed to fuck around all day at this and get 2 pages done. I think I started at noon and now it's after 6pm. What in the hell was I doing all day...


No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page