Saturday, April 21, 2007

My Mother Thinks I've Pissed The Bed


When I was younger and living at home, my mother would ask me if I pissed the bed if I got up earlier than usual, particularly on weekends. I have usually been an early riser, but today I was up at 6:45am, after waking at about 6:30 and tossed for a bit, but the brain was awake. You know the feeling...once your brain wakes up, it starts running through what you want to accomplish in the coming day, and so much so, I can't turn over for a second nap...so I get up.


There was also a party going on somewhere. I could hear music, and I know they didn't get UP and turn the music on...they are STILL up from last night. There is a party here in town every night of the week, somewhere. I usually don't hear music, but I think it's because the wind is still thus far, so sound travels very easily.


No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page