Sunday, May 20, 2007

Mine Eyes

I haven't talked about my eyes in some time, and considering what a big impact it has on a person's life, I thought I might update. After my last check-up, I had 20/20 vision. They told me I still had some "haze" but that my eyes were healing nicely. I think the haze has mostly faded, and now I rarely think about my eyes...which is a good sign...they don't bother me much other than a little dryness. The light sensitivity has cleared up although always wear sunglasses (and so should everyone). I can see very far into the distance and have no difficulty reading up close.


All in all, I am very pleased with my decision to have laser surgery and would highly recommend it to anyone. What a treat it was this weekend to wake up while camping and not have to fumble for cold glasses, or to try to poke contacts into my eyes with dirty fingers...

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page