Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Vacation Planning

I am heading out on Friday on annual vacation - this time to Newfoundland...I'll continue to post from the rock, as I visit with my parents...should be lots to write about...


Stormy will be staying behind in the north, being cared for by a friend who promised to visit him regularly, and water my garden along with the kitty. He'll surely enjoy the visits. I wish he could come along with me like he did the last time, but it's quite a bit farther to go and such an cumbersome journey, I can't put him through all that travel...he will be much happier here hanging out with his mice...I'll miss him though...I enjoy having a kitty on the bed so much. It will be lonely without him...



I wonder what's going through his mind here...turn off that damn flash?

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page