Sunday, November 06, 2005

Enough with the Rain already!!!

It has been raining for months now it seems. Sunny days are purely a memory to me now. What is up with all this rain??? Grey days, soggy ground, and mucky driveways...I have had enough.


It could be worse, I know...that precipitation could be SNOW. Egads.


Was talking to the folks from the Yukon and they already have snow and cold temperatures. During the discussion, we talked about accumulation for the year...the gal I spoke with said they have been getting more snow in the last couple of years than they were used to...how much was that? 2 FEET says she...


Ok, I had to hold back the snickering...and then I told her we get that much in a DAY, let alone the whole winter. Phew! I can handle 2 feet, no problem.

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page