Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Prepare for Bitchfest

Ok, I know my readers on the northern adventures blog want to read my crankiness so lets harbour it here...


I am sick and tired of living in a hotel. One might think, wow, what a luxury. Um, not in the coffin they call my room. As well, it's often noisy at night, doors slamming, some drunk wandering the halls last night and how about how the light shines in around the edges of my door so I feel like I'm in a twisted version of The Ring. The wireless net hasn't worked in my room in days, so I am left to shuffle into the lobby to use it. And because I just don't care anymore, I shuffle down in pyjamas and slippers...let them dare to bring up THAT issue with me...bring it on.


My car is filthy on the inside, thank-you movers. It looks as though it was dragged through the Sahara desert. They are willing to have it cleaned for me but it might involve taking apart the door panels to get at the glass. Great. Feckers. The last time I saw my car it was wrapped lovingly in moving blankets.


And how about throwing in a payday mixup. For some reason, the company responsible for payroll at my old agency managed to royally screw up and pay out $9,000 instead of my expected pay and "eagle eyes" at the office caught it when sorting out the pay slips. DAMN. So now they have sent it back and requested the correct amount, but lo and behold, it can't be done on time so BOINGO!!!! that is the sound of cheques bouncing all over. Thanks a lot, feckers. I am to be paid from the new job today but no one is quite sure where I can pick up my cheque. Great. So I have $4.13. Why couldn't I have just gotten the $9,000...that would have been nice. I would have moved out of this shack and into something decent.


Oh, lets talk about the ice...face plant yesterday, that was nice. My second fall of the week. Loving that. I shall me marching into the Royal Bank today to share my frustration with the ice...they will shudder when I leave. (ooooooooh)


whine, whine, whine...

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page