Sunday, November 13, 2005

Last Night On The Island

This is it, my last night on the island. Wahhhh...I am torn, but excited. I know I've rambled enough about leaving and staying so won't repeat it all here. Its been a nice weekend with friends, and tomorrow I shall see my daughter for a couple of days before heading out.


I received a nice package from my future co-workers yesterday - they had a couple of Yukon books in it and a CD Rom with video clips of each of my future co-workers, which was really nice. I was able to have a glimpse into my future workspace, which was also very cool. They seem like a friendly bunch, so let's hope that pans out. Feel free to check out my new blog once I get moved to see what's happening in the Yukon.


I guess I should go have my last local beer...Keith's Light

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page