Sunday, October 01, 2006

Cats For Sale - CHEAP.

Had another lovely night of interrupted sleep due to the feline population in my home. It all began with the ever nocturnal McGee, who began knocking things off the counters and tables to push around the floor with a clatter. Ok, got up, moved stuff, put stuff away, back to bed I went. Then he is up on the railings of the loft, and thinking about jumping across the stairwell from one rail to the other, right into Sideshow Bob (the boston fern). Get up, discourage, back to bed. The others are comfortably snuggled in with me on the bed, and I hope for sleep. Not happening. McGee then jumps onto my bed and incites the little bastard who willingly takes off across the bed with him. Get up, roar at both, and get back into bed. Then the fun begins...up and down the stairs they run, up and down off the railings, in and out of Sideshow Bob, like a three-ring circus. Via is still with me, but getting more nosey and decides to supervise the whole affair. Then the carpet clawing begins (McGee again as the others use the scratching posts on their condo religiously) and I have to get up to scold once again, and go back to bed. Then the little bastard (Stormy) is in the Boston fern again. Get up, pull him out of there, go back to bed. It all began to blur together at about 4am...a viscious cycle. They were still at it by 7am, and interrupted a really good dream about that time..now I'll never know if Matthew McConaughey was going to take me to Mexico with him...


I finally dragged my sorry ass out of bed at 9:30am, exhausted...damn cats. McGee may find himself evicted sooner rather than later, the little shit. A. is moving out soon, and taking him with her. She is coming by tomorrow, so I might just have his bags packed...




McGee had the nerve to look surprised when I took his photo, while Stormy just looked irritatingly charming, and Via, well, that little bitch went back to bed, so I promptly woke her up...photos to follow when blogger is working once again..

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page