Friday, October 27, 2006

Shitrats To Leave Cabin In Woods Today

Well, the day has finally arrived...early I might add. A. has decided to take her shitrats aka McGee and Irelyn to her new apartment tonight. FINALLY! They have been tearing around all day here today, including more of the SCREEK SCREEK SCREEK. I shall not miss it. Nor the mounds of cat litter required to maintain 4 indoor felines. I shall certainly not miss the carousing in the wee hours of the morning by mr McGee either. Maybe the rest of us can finally get a good night's sleep again! He was pretty good last night but the night before, up and tearing around. So now everytime I see him napping I give him a little poke...just enough to rouse him. Take THAT.





Here sits little miss bitch aka Irelyn. And yes, that is the faint sun low in the sky behind her...







And then we have McGee who always seems to have that same look of surprise on his face..."who, me?"
















Be patient felines, they'll be gone before the night is through. I think Stormy will really miss McGee though, as they played together all day long...and then groomed one another...



No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page