Friday, October 13, 2006

Friday 13th. ooo, I am scared.



  • I trashed my car on the 401 highway west of Toronto on Friday 13th 6 years ago today. I was pissed. What the hell was I doing on that stupid highway at 3pm on a Friday afternoon? Driving my stupid ex-husband to the airport. I tempted fate and lost. Or did I...my divorce was final about 3 weeks after that.

  • Stormy aka Litte Bastard, came to live with us on a Friday 13th in May of last year. He is also a black cat...I tempted fate and won. Or did I. After all, he is a little bastard...evil in disguise. Nah, I love him and he is a handsome boy...

  • today it snowed for the first time this fall

so I think it all evens out. Today has been a fine day, and is nearly over (an hour left and my child is still out driving in the new snow...I do not wish to tempt fate tonight...)


No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page