Saturday, October 28, 2006

Stop Me Before I Meme Again

borrowed from this blog...


3 smells I love:
1. natural smell of a man, no cologne
2. the ocean
3. rain


3 smells I hate:
1. curry
2. diesel fuel burning
3. cat piss


3 jobs that I have had in my life:
1. pinsetter
2. security guard, with dog
3. research assistant for a political science prof


3 movies that I could watch over and over:
1. Lonesome Dove
2. The Breakfast Club
3. The Shawshank Redemption
how can I possibly pare it down to just three...


3 fond memories:
1. camping in Cape Breton, both as a youth and and adult
2. seeing the Rolling Stones AND the Tragically Hip on the same day last year
3. hanging out at the Cramalott Inn on a warm summer night


3 jobs I dream (would love) to have:
1. novel writer
2. aid worker in Africa
3. actress


3 things I would like to do:
1. continue to travel the world
2. live abroad
3. ride an elephant


3 of my favorite food:
1. prime rib steak
2. italian pizza (good quality one, not that greasy shit you get at Pizza Hut)
3. roast chicken


3 places I would like to be in/at right now:
1. Rome
2. Thailand
3. Guatemala


3 things that make me cry:
1. good acting of an emotional part
2. stress
3. pain (nearly anyhow)


1. How often do you blog? Nearly every day, but sometimes I hit a block
2. Online Alias: lots of things, often with my real name in it, or a favorite word
3. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew? Probably, if the opportunity presented itself
4. What do you do most often when you are bored? I am rarely bored, but when I wish to pass the time, I often find myself playing online games, or watching one of a movie from my collection, and will often knit while watching
5. When bathing, which do you wash first? who the hell cares?
6. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight? a few times, usually when travelling.
7. What color looks best on you? clean clothes
8. What’s your favorite alcoholic drink? Keith's Light, from the east coast!
9. Do you believe in heaven and hell as real places that we go to after we die? I haven't decided completely...
10. Do you find that you have more online friends than offline friends? most of my offline friends are also online...I don't keep track of numbers, just friends.
11. What was your favorite subject in school? literature, when they picked something interesting
12. Are you a perfectionist? um, sometimes...and it annoys the hell out of me. Some people take it as being controlling.
13. Do you spend more than you can afford? my name is ***** and I am a shopaholic...
14. Is it better to have loved and lost than never to have loved before? In the words of Neil Young, better to burn out than to rust, though I'm feeling rather rusty right now...
15. Do you consider yourself creative? I certainly can be, when in the mood.
16. Do you give yourself the credit you deserve?I don't think about it a whole lot
17. Do you donate time or money to charities? Sometimes, and I also volunteer my time when I can.
18. Have you recently done something to yourself that you’ve criticized others for doing? who writes this shit?
19. What’s on your mind right now? Whether or not this damn movie is gonna freak me out too much to sleep tonight, out here in my cabin in the woods, in the dark, alone...

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page