Sunday, January 25, 2004

cold out today...freezing, actually! But no new snow...although the old snow is now ICE and I have a huge slick of it in the driveway. Good day to stay indoors. So I have invited the gals from work over and we are going to commit some of the 7 deadly sins...sloth, greed, etc...ha ha...nachos, beer, lasagna, movies, lounging, crafts...chillin day. There should be about 6 or 7 of us, so look forward to the fun. I just sent one of the gals out for Tims...before the others get here. I need caffeine!!!

the brilliant candy apple red hair is starting to fade a little so might need to touch it up a bit this week. The resident teen dyed hers purple this week...VERY purple...

I applied for two jobs up north this week, just to see whats out there...am I crazy? I hate snow and don't much like the cold, so where do I apply? Victoria Island and northern BC...nuts!

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page