Sunday, January 04, 2004

well, the hair is still attached to my head...good news I think.

I am imagining what will be said at work tomorrow...I work for a conservative child welfare agency...HAR HAR HAR! Funnily enough, I had a similar hair color during my video interview nearly two years ago and was hired...so what could they say? I don't really worry about it, but some of my co-workers thought I should...heh heh...I just think it will help break the ice with manys a client, especially the teenagers that are so tough to get through to. It certainly worked when I worked at the agency for street youth in Kitchener. Now if I can just get the dye out from under my fingernails...

Back to work tomorrow...I guess that is the end of this glorious holiday season...I know Old Christmas Day is still yet to come on Tuesday, but my tree was long tossed out and trimmings thrown back in the box...good riddance, I say...and during the process, I de-cluttered the living room, moved a bookshelf, threw out some old junk, and cleaned out the Christmas trimmimgs box...lots of old junk in there...I am inspired by Clean Sweep...if they could just come to my house :-)

So I haven't heard from my buddy Shane lately...he can be found at Hairy Hoser I think he posts from work or some silly thing like that...

Still no real snow...had a flake or two last night, but it all melted...YAHOO! So instead of getting the resident teen's b/f to shovel snow, he now does the dishes until we get some snow for him to tackle...works for me.

time to go brush the pinky hair before bed...

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page