Monday, January 19, 2004

well holy tamale, it finally stopped snowing, and the wind has stopped BLOWING. Now I can hear the damn trucks again. But at least Brad is shovelling the snow! Whoo hoo! Everyone should have a Brad. He is such a sweetie.

And the cold weather has gone, now it is a damp and slushy mess...I'll take it. Just don't send me any more snow.

so now that it has stopped snowing, what will I bitch about? work? no, just kidding...things are going well in life...I just need some male companionship which is hard to come by in this one horse town...can't wait to move this fall. My supervisor cringes every time I mention moving...they are desperate to maintain positions here. They have one opening now that they cannot fill. But I don't like it here enough to put in another winter after this one. I never thought I would say it but nessicito un hombre...

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page