Friday, January 02, 2004

so here I sit with a bag on my head...heard that joke manys atime...hah ha ha...

but seriously, I am bleaching out my hair again, and dying it pinky purple...again. Only this time my hair is really long, and has many different colors of dyes residual in it now, so who knows what I will end up with. In the past, certain pieces of hair have been resistant to bleaching, and remained black, which is what I am counting on, for black streaks that I don't have to do...

and it drives my mother wild...I told her I was dying my hair tonight and she thought (hoped) it was going back to my original color that "god" gave me. What in the hell is that??? I haven't had my own hair color for so many years, I don't even remember...I've been dying it for about 20 years or so, and many different colors! So I will finish up tonight by sending her a huge digital pic of my pinky purple hair...heh heh

the resident teen doesn't know that I am using up most of her hair dye...but oh well, she did the same with mine..she is tired of the pinky purple in her hair anyhow and wants to go to something else. I ordered purple tonight, so perhaps she will touch up with that when it arrives next week.

Got a dusting of snow, but nothing to get my undies in a bunch over...funnily enough, the plow was in our parking lot at work when I got there...and we only had 1 cm...he didn't show up until late afternoon when we got 45cms last month...what a...

b/f of resident teen did the dishes for me today...awwwwww....I think I'll keep him. He stays here 5 nights a week when he gets off work at 3am, and sleeps on the futon, so since there is no snow to shovel, he has taken to doing the dishes....awwwww...I am not complaining...I hate doing the dishes almost as much as shovelling snow.

I filed my requests for vacation time today...lets see how long it takes for my supervisor to stop laughing...I put in for 17 days off...

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page