Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Its HUMP day

yeah, its a Wednesday. Only two days left in this work week. Surely it can only get better. My cats are getting along much better these days. Not near as much snarling as before.


I saw my kid yesterday and it was GREAT! We hung out, went out for lunch, and she got a wicked special with shrimp and fries for just $4. We picked up a carpet cleaner and did her apartment. It looks sharp now :-)


I contacted the Yukon agency today to give them dates for when I want to leave, and when the movers should come for an estimate. I also sent back my signed offer of term employment. Now I have to go.


I saw my friends' new house today - it is so cool, and I am so happy for them. My favorite part is the wood stove/hearth. I hope I can find a little house with a wood stove in it.


my parents are coming on Tuesday. I guess I have to clean the house...luckily its not too bad right now.

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page