Thursday, September 08, 2005

Under the Knife

Well, I have a date. October 5th I go under the knife. Gall bladder surgery. It just sounds like something my grandmother has done. Sheesh. I have to be off for 2 weeks after surgery too, in order to heal properly. I've never had any real surgery, so this shall be interesting. Give me drugs, please.


Incidentally, my parents will be visiting the province about this time, so I hope they come and nurse me, heh heh.


So this might set back my departure from Nova Scotia (if I get the job) for Whitehorse by two weeks, which they are fully aware of. Fine with me, then I can begin work there in mid November, and move into my own place for the 1st of December.


They tell me it is routine surgery, so should I be concerned? What shall I wear? heh heh...I remember when Jamie from Mad About You went for surgery, she wanted to wear a black negligee, lol. Um, I don't think so.

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page