Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Random Notes from a Random Mind

  • my life has gotten quite busy for some reason...is it because I got a new job and will be moving about 8000 kms away?
  • I bought a new laptop from Dell today, should have it in a couple of weeks...and I am EXCITED! It is a treat to myself for getting the JOB. I buy nice treats...
  • I was going to have a yard sale this weekend, but the damn Hurricane Ophelia is on her way with RAIN. Dammit.
  • My dentist informed me today that I have to have root canal...ok, WTF?
  • Went to the hospital for "pre-op" stuff about my surgery next month and where I wasn't worried before, I am now.
  • bought an amazing corduroy purse today at Cotton Ginny...along with a pair of cords and a beautiful sweater
  • My fish tank is cloudy because of those damn vacation food chunks I dropped in there and it won't clear. I don't even know if the fish are still alive because I can hardly see them.
  • I am supposed to be off on Friday but have too much shit to do at work...RATS!
  • Stormy, the aggressive one, is getting NEUTERED tomorrow...poor fella...but at least my female Via (8 yrs old) will finally get some relief...I hope! He keeps trying to "do" her
  • I have to hide the food at midnight from him - doctor's orders, so he can have surgery tomorrow morning
  • I am tired. I am going to bed. I am out of random thoughts at the moment.

1 comment:

Big Hoser said...

Oooh!! Root canal. Just make sure they take care of the crown while you're getting everything done. It may cost you a bit of $$ (it's not usually completely covered), but get it done while you're still somewhat covered. My dentist didn't do the crown and then called me in to do it AFTER my dental coverage was gone!! AGH!! I thought everything had been done already!

Oh, and there's nothing more entertaining than a neutered cat fresh home from the vets. I had one cat who just rested the remnants of his "laurels" on the cold lino floor. The other one decided he wanted to jump on the bed and curl up and sleep, but that jump was a bit too much for him... hilarious.

 
Locations of visitors to this page