Sunday, September 25, 2005

Oh GOD, It's Monday Tomorrow...

Its been a slow weekend. Hung out at my friends new house on Friday night, but didn't stay late. Last night I was hanging out at M.'s house, just watching movies...notably a very different kind of movie, Coffee and Cigarettes. The days have been spent just puttering around the house, cleaning up, organizing, going through junk I don't want to move with. I know what's missing...I haven't talked to my daughter this weekend. One way to solve that...


My parents arrive on Tuesday night, just after supper. The coming weeks will be busy ones with family coming and going, my surgery and wrapping up my cases before I go, not to mention getting organized to move. Sigh...I just wish I was already there, so I could say it was over. But I don't want to wish the time away...


The neighbors cut the grass today...it had been getting long. It might be the last cut of the year...I love the smell of fresh cut grass, allallergies aside. It's gonna be a loooong winter.


And it's finally cool enough to sleep at night. So what am I complaining about, its actually been a good weekend. I think I need to go to bed soon so Monday will come faster...har har.

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page