Friday, September 23, 2005

Its So Purty

I got it, my new laptop. Its really nice, and very compact and thin. I've spent the night downloading stuff, with lots more to go yet. I set some up before going out tonight to download, so it was done when I got back. I think I have a buyer for my desktop too, which is great. AND I have a place to unload my desk too, my friends who just bought a new house are in need, so perfect! I think I might look for a small table to put my computer stuff on, like my printer and scanner...down the road though.


I have to figure out a way to close the lid without disconnecting from the internet. I want to leave it on to download for long periods of time, but don't want the cats jumping on the keyboard, so would prefer to close the lid, but both times I did that, it put the computer in standby and disconnected from the internet. hmmmm...


So the weekend will be partly spent cleaning off my desktop computer and desk, and transferring most of my files to cd rom. This new puter has a dvd burner, so now I need to figure out how to work it.


so much to do...so little time...

1 comment:

steven rix said...

I know about my canadien friends but more like in french culture:)

 
Locations of visitors to this page