Monday, December 19, 2005

Do You Know Jack?


so I have been writing to this guy I met through Lavalife...and he sent me his photo today...I am quite a suspicious person anyhow, but I think this pic belongs to someone else. For some strange reason it looks familiar, and the more I look at it, the more I am sure. My guess is this guy in the pic is a clothing model somewhere and that's why I recognize his face. Anyone have any guesses or recognize this dude, because I am quite sure it is NOT the guy from Lavalife...heh heh.

6 comments:

Big Hoser said...

Oh yeah, that's a model pic... I've seen it before and I'm pretty confident I haven't been checking out the dudes on Lavalife!!

~HH.

Dreama said...

Now if you could find a website with the pic on it, THEN I'd be real impressed...if anyone else has seen this man before or knows this photo, PUHLEEEESE let me know!

Big Hoser said...

Frank Jarett --pretty sure it's him.

~HH.

Dreama said...

and he would be....

Big Hoser said...

"and he would be...."

...a model? Duh. ;)

He's a Calvin Klein model, I think.

Dreama said...

Have you found a webpage with his pic on it so I can send it to this guy?

 
Locations of visitors to this page