Saturday, December 24, 2005

My Charlie Brown Tree


Well, I broke down and went out and cut a tree. More like gnawed it down. I had forgotten to bring a knife and wasn't really expecting to find anything but had my car keys in my pocket so set to work gnawing through with that...lo and behold it worked. Poor little tree. It didn't have much of a chance out here anyhow. It was growing up next to a woodpile.


So it is the only decor I have up, and of course I don't have a small string of lights so chose to string my 100 strand around the table and then on up the tree. Had to watch the ornaments though as it is very small, no more than 2 feet tall I'm sure.


I "piled" the presents under the tree then. The biggest one is for that "Chinese Auction" I'm participating in tomorrow. There are a couple of presents for the felines too of course. A rubbing arch and a canister of treats. They had some early gifts too with the water fountain and a covered litter box.

Merry Christmas all!

1 comment:

Dreama said...

thanks, and the merriest to you too!

 
Locations of visitors to this page