Friday, December 23, 2005

GET OUT!!!


Well, I survived it. I left my office at 3pm today, went looking for Sears Order Office, stopped at the lawyer's office, went looking for Sears Order Office, then the foster parents, and went looking for the Sears Order Office, and then the liquor store, found the Sears Order Office, and lastly the grocery store and the pick up the mail and THEN come home. It was CRAZY busy in town. The thing was, all YTG (Yukon Territorial Governement) employees were let out early today, many at 3pm...which explained the traffic jams, otherwise unheard of in this city. Lineups were long, and when I finally did get to the Sears Order Office, I couldn't find what I wanted so left empty handed. But I am OUT OF TOWN now. Phew.


I picked up what I needed to get me through to Tuesday or Wednesday and then got the hell out. Too many people for my liking, and I needed to get home to start drinking and hide for a few days...


I am truly looking forward to sleeping until sunup tomorrow!

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page