Saturday, December 17, 2005

Laughs All Around

Turns out that some tasks can take up to 10 times longer to complete when under the influence of substances such as alcohol or drugs...I bought an electric Fresh Flow Fountain for the kitties last night and had a few drinks and such, and it took me over an hour to get that sucker together. The instructions were in a number of languages (4 or 5 I think) so I kept getting confused with them...didn't take long, lol. And then the damn thing didn't work. I got home with the replacement today, completely sober and it whipped together in minutes and was on the floor for them within 5.


Bought Volume Three of The Family Guy...good for a few hoots tonight. I'm watching Forrest Gump at the moment...needed a Tom Hanks fix for the night before moving on.


I bought another water bottle to get the cats with, namely Stormy, the shit disturber...that should also provide some entertainment, heh heh.


My supervisor bought me a bumper sticker yesterday - "Unless you're a Hemriod, get off my ass". I know, spelled incorrectly but I guess they thought the real spelling was too long, either that or they are manufactured in another country where spelling was not at the top of the list, lol.


ha ha..

2 comments:

Big Hoser said...

Maybe a Hemriod is a type of Husky known for biting asses.... :D

Happy birthday kiddo.

~HH.

Dreama said...

who the hell knows, eh? They are imported though from the US, a company known as Jaybird or something like that.

Thanks for remembering my birthday!

-DG

 
Locations of visitors to this page