Thursday, December 22, 2005

I'm Wireless Tonight!


Usually that would read I'm wired, but alas, with my birthday and Christmas money from my parents, I bought myself a wireless router! Now I can take my laptop anywhere in the range, which for sure is all of my house, but likely for me to sit out by the house in the summer too. I hated being bogged down to the dial-up back east, and then to the DSL cable, although it sure is sweet just to have DSL after crappy dial-up. ANYHOW, I digress...I got a nice router today on my lunch break, and then when I got home from the Longest Night I hauled it out and set it up. Why I felt it was necessary to do when I got home at the late hour of 11pm, I don't quite know, but I was like a kid at Christmas...now my laptop is truly portable.

2 comments:

Zul Abdullah said...

wow.. if only i can get one...

Dreama said...

Well, I hear Santa is still taking lists...lol

 
Locations of visitors to this page