Wednesday, February 04, 2004

ahh, the rains have come...at least some of it. The snow is melting fast and I am happy. Perhaps spring is on its way, in which case, this would be the shortest winter I have ever lived through. I can handle that.

the long night stretches in front of me yet again...resident teenager is at work, as is her significant other. Just me and kitty here, minding the store. I hope there is something good on the telly, but then I do have a movie trilogy I borrowed from my friend, A. - Raiders of the Lost Ark...gotta love that Harrison Ford.

I've been reading all about Nipplegate...what a farce...she doesn't look one bit sorry that she exposed her fake boob for all to see. She got the reaction she was looking for...more publicity. It doesn't seem to matter to stars whether it is negative or positive.

I subscribed to the newspaper again last night. First daily news I'll have had in a few years. I used to get the Kitchener-Waterloo Record for about a year, but then we moved. I must say, I have never even seen a delivery person here...so I didn't think they had home delivery. We shall see if anything shows up before the bill. I just hope they wrap them in plastic, as this town doesn't have mailboxes.

time to see what I can get into now...

 
Locations of visitors to this page