Friday, February 20, 2004

well, here we are again, in winter hell. Blizzarding all day, the province is basically closed down, and I am getting a little shack whacky...I have places to go today, and know I won't get there and what would be the point, as no one went to work today. I can't see across the street, the wind is worse today than it was yesterday. Yikes!

Good thing I went for groceries and water before this all began...

the power has been off and one, but not really off that long, thank goodness...we have electric heat! Can't say the same for many others in the province presently without power.

the gang is still asleep, but I don't tend to sleep well in storms...lay awake for hours listening to the wind...wahhh

perhaps I'll give it a try again.

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page