Tuesday, February 03, 2004

so the rodent thinks winter will end early. good for him. if it doesn't there will be rodent pie...

it hasn't been so bad though...I should have had a Brad last year....har har har

temperature was actually above 0C for most of the day...I didn't even wear a jacket back to work after lunch.

I got a referral about some kids in Florida, and shucks, the boss wouldn't let me go there to investigate...I had to refer it out to their agency instead. Not fair! I could have stayed extra long to help them count the presidential ballots...HAR HAR

planning in earnest for the trip to central america...all I need is money to book the ticket and we're off! got my holidays approved today for 23 days off...now I need to focus on getting those vaccinations this week. I wonder how big the needles are...

the resident teenager arrived home Saturday night or should I say, Sunday morning, at 4:00am or so...I had only a blurry eyed glance at the clock as she and the boyfriend strolled in the door. At least she is home in one piece. It was a long night...gotta get those ground rules set so as to avoid future sleepless nights!

time to tuck in now and wait for rain to start...whoo hoo! hope it takes most of the snow.

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page