Tuesday, February 10, 2004

nicer weather today...sunny AND mild. I still want the snow to be gone though, and I can't wait until camping weather hits...I would go now, but I would be alone.

I started another afghan yesterday for the resident teenager. Its a variegated red, blue, yellow, green knit, with a navy contrast. Something to keep me busy during those long winter nights. I finished my own, and it looks very nice, surprisingly...

lots to think about these days...planning the trip to central america for one, which I haven't done piss all on lately...still waiting for the tax refund to come so I can buy the damn ticket...but otherwise, I am thinking about looking for a new job this fall, and making a move to Halifax. no one wants me to leave here, but I am wilting in this dead end town! How can I take this job and live somewhere in the city? A long commute???

the rising of the resident teenager proved to be not as fun as hoped...she was just waking up anyhow...darn. I was hoping for more of a reaction. Lets see what today brings...they woke me up last night, so I have to seek revenge for that...we also need to have a House Meeting about it...she won't like it a bit and will think I am overreacting, but here are the circumstances...

said teenager has her own room...boyfriend of said teenager is staying in room next to said teenager by my good graces and desire to see successful outcome from his college program and work experience. boyfriend arrives home from work at 12:15am now, as opposed to the 3am arrival when proposal was first set forth in late November. boyfriend must rise early in the morning and be in classes at 7:30am. said teenager is no longer in school as she has completed high school as of two weeks ago. boyfriend did not go to bed when he returned home last night and instead went into said teenager's room to watch television until at 1:35am, management was awakened by second floor roaming to bathroom, and noise from television. management rapped sharply on said teenager's room door and demanded quiet and turning down or off of television. various and assorted grumblings from both sides of the door. management was then too riled up to sleep so called sister in BC (4 hours behind) and vented loudly to her...murmerings and movement from said teenagers room, and exit by boyfriend to his own room...something must have been overheard...I wonder HOW?

So in light of last nights events, management must hold house meeting to clarify what the house rules are. No conjugal or latenight visits on work nights. boyfriend must be reminded of why he is permitted to sleep at home of management. management values a good nights sleep above most everything and to disrupt this is sacrilige...

capice?

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page