Saturday, February 28, 2004

now THAT's what I call timing. I just drove the resident teenager to work and as I pull into the driveway, the plow goes by, leaving a two-foot bank behind me. 15 seconds would have made me a cranky woman unable to pull into her driveway. I think there would have been something thrown at the plow driver.

But it was expert timing. oh Braaaaadddd????

He is sleeping, but will gladly shovel it out later. He missed going to the gym yesterday, so will be aching for muscle exertion. Never mind that he shovelled out twice as much yesterday, heh heh.

so I bought two skirts yesterday, and spent just $17 (tax incl). never got the hoodie though, darn. they didn't have them in yet.

just heard that there was an accident on the causeway...am talking to a friend who is stuck on this side of it...she has been sitting there for over an hour. The accident was an empty transport trailer that blew into a car. No real injuries that she saw, as the guy in the car got out and walked to the ambulance to be checked out. Now that's timing! She could have been the car who got hit if her timing was a little quicker.

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page