Sunday, February 22, 2004

ok, I ventured to Antigonish yesterday, the roads were acceptable...some ice, but not much snow. Only to find out that the guy who owns the tv repair shop didn't bother to come in to work...perhaps due to snow, I don't know. All I know is my tv is in there and I can't get it out. he has such limited hours, I don't know when I will ever get there without taking time off from work. Its beginning to really irritate me. And so we went shopping instead (Brad and I) while A. worked all day at A & W. I managed to pick up a pair of pants and a skirt at Cotton Ginny...whoo hoo...Amber fears I have an addiction and should join a group for sufferers. She is just jealous, I can feel it.

The sun was out beautiful yesterday and it was lovely...now it is overcast again and SNOWING...although I don't think we are to get much more snow, just a token flurry, so I will relax. I have to head out to Sydney tomorrow for an appointment, so hopefully the roads are clear.

I see the "children" came home last night...and forgot to go to their separate rooms...however, I think they just fell asleep watching television as I peeped in after knocking (and getting no response) and found them both sound asleep, fully clothed. Good thing...I may be understanding but I had one rule when Brad began sleeping over here...no conjugal visits while I am in the house. I'll wait a little longer before going in to terrorize them...heh heh. Brad was supposed to bypass drinking last night, so we shall see who has the hangover...is it my little miss?

Girls day again today...they seem to come all the time now, ha ha. M., W., K., K., S., A., E., E., and I shall be conjugating for the purposes of food, movies, crafts and gossip...sounds great! I may have to get more chairs!!! I am cooking spaghetti and meatballs for the gang, as well as sausages for snack...everyone else is also bringing something, so we will feast again today!

just hope the snow doesn't get in the way of our fun...

 
Locations of visitors to this page