Saturday, August 07, 2004

Happy Birthday to Kitty

hard to say that without feeling a little like Bubbles from the Trailer Park Boys...lol. But alas, she is 7 years old today, along with 2 of Amber's cousins wo are 24 today. As well, 7 years ago, I was still living in Newfoundland, about to leave for good and move to Ontario. I think I left just 5 days later, on the 12th. Where have those 7 years gone? I remember when she was born, and we still had her mother - Pretty. Now Pretty is gone (had to be put down a year after the move), living in Newfoundland is a distant memory, my university education is behind me, I am divorced, and my daughter has grown up and moved on. That's quite the wrap-up of the last 7 years. I wonder what the next 7 will hold?

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page