Saturday, August 28, 2004

Its Gonna Be A Great Weekend!

The sun is out, the weather is warm, and my daughter is coming to visit for the weekend!!! She should be on the bus about now, and will get here around 2:10pm this afternoon. I have cleaned the house, and can hardly wait to see her. Its only been a few weeks since she was here for a night, but this weekend is just me and her! Today we will go shopping and out for supper, then movies tonight. Tomorrow we are going out kayaking in River Bourgeois, and possibly swimming. On Monday we head out to the beach if it is still nice out. I am so excited. Its gonna be a great weekend! The only thing that can fool it up is if I get a call on duty that sends me out...I am crossing my fingers though...



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a good weekend
S.

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great weekend
S.

 
Locations of visitors to this page