Sunday, August 15, 2004

My Friggin' Long Quiz


General Info

Name:
Dreama (not telling)
Age:
37…but often feel like 90
Gender:
female
Height:
5’4”
Birthday:
December - Sagittarius
Hair Color:
Well, it was pink and purple…that faded, and I dyed over it with a honey brown, which now makes it a bit honey brown with an auburn highlight?
Describe yourself in one word:
lonely
Describe your personality in one word:
blunt
School Life

What grade are you in:
Grade of what? Gasoline?
What school do you go to:
Presently graduated
And where is that:
University of Waterloo x 3
Do you get good grades:
Good enough to graduate 3 times…some A’s…mostly B’s
Favorite Subject:
psychology
Love Life

Sexual Preference:
Straight as an arrow
Do you have a bf/gf:
Not at the present time, only in my imagination
If so, what is their name:
Matthew
How long have you been dating:
years
Do you consider yourself in love with them:
Not really…just I lust
If so, why:
See above
Have you had your first kiss:
But of course
If so, when:
Age 11 with Hughie O’Brien in grade 7 in the woods
Do you have a crush:
Oh yeah
If so, what is their name:
Matthew
Why do you like them:
Just a beautiful man, sexy smile, love that Texas drawl
Do they know you:
I wish
Do they know that you like them:
Not at all
How long have you known them:
Never met
Friends

Best Friend(s):

Natalie – but we hardly get together anymore
How long have you been friends:
Since 1997 when I met her outside the building she was moving into
Do you consider yourself a good friend:
For the most part
How many friends do you think you have:
Define friend – I know so many people
Most popular:
G. – just a super gal
Most conceited:
I try to stay away from those types
Friendliest:
C.
Meanest:
C. B. (from UW)
Prettiest:
N.
Craziest:
S.
Oldest:
G.
Youngest:
A.
Most recent:
M.
Smartest:
N. – the girl never stops learning
Favorites

Food:
Grilled beef steak
Person:
Princess Diana
Number:
7
Show:
Regular: ER; Reality: Survivor and Amazing Race
Letter:
B for beer
Song:
Your Song – Elton John and so many more
Band/Singer:
Band: Rush/ Singer: Elton John
Place in the world:
Ireland
Season:
Late summer
Your...

Dream Vacation:
A castle in Ireland with a handsome man
Dream House:
See castle in Ireland
Dream Room:
Sun room with a window seat facing the ocean
Location:
Ireland
Last Time You...

Watched T.V.:
Just a short while ago – watched 8 Simple Rules and cried like a baby
Went to the bathroom:
Its 8:28pm…probably 2 hours ago
Ate:
Snacked on some apples with caramel an hour ago – meal – last night while camping
Slept:
Well, got up at 7am – don’t know how much sleep I got this weekend though
Listened to music:
In my car driving back from camping – got home at 1pm
Used the phone:
Called my daughter earlier today – around 6pm
IMed someone/Got an IM:
Earlier today – chatted with Andrea
Went to school:
Finished my last class in June of 2002 for my BSW
Played a game:
Played dominoes last night
Took a shower:
2pm this afternoon
Hugged someone:
My daughter on Wednesday evening when I took her to the bus
Went on a date:
Last fall – Pierre something or other
Wrote a letter:
I think I wrote one this year to my sister
Cried:
Watching television tonight – since John Ritter left, its been a little weepy at times
Last Person You...

Hugged:

A., my daughter
Kissed:
A., my daughter - right in the ear
Laughed at:
M.
Cried over:
My daughter, A. – I just miss her so much
IMed/Got an IM from:
My niece, A.
Hurt:
Probably K. – I bruise her feelings easily, but not intentionally
Talked to:
My neighbor, M.
Spoke to on the phone:
S.
Ate with:
Gals I went camping with – D., M. and M.
Spent time with:
See above
Saw:
My neighbors
Missed:
My daughter…sniff
Heard:
Neighbors – they are out on the patio
Played with:
My kitty (not a person, but get over it)
Have You Ever...

Been out of the country:

Several times – most recently to Guatemala and Belize
Been out of state/province:
Yes, but not for some time except above
Done drugs:
Depends on which ones you want to know about – aspirin? Or others?
Done anything illegal:
See above
Slapped someone:
Its been years
Cut yourself:
Stepped on glass last night and cut my big toe open
Played an instrument:
I am not musically talented, but strummed a guitar not so long ago
Hurt someone for no reason:
Not that I can remember
Hurt someone:
I don’t like this question – I am pretty passive
Killed an insect/bug:
I kill earwigs all day long
Gotten stung by a bee:
Several years ago – on the finger while picking rhubarb
Lied to your parents:
I never lie to my parents…snicker…not in years anyhow
Stole Something:
Do office supplies count?
Kissed Someone:
But of course
This Or That

Rock or Rap:
Always rock, never rap crap
Singing or Songwriting:
I love to sing, but have no talent
Tennis Shoes or Sandals:
Always sandals…the least restrictive
Phone or Computer:
Love my ‘puter
Biking or Skating:
My bike is collecting dust in the barn, but I still love it
Analog or Digital:
Digital what?
Coke or Pepsi:
Hardly drink either, but always Coke
Sprite or Sierra Mist:
What is Sierra Mist??? So Sprite me
MTV or VH1:
Never watched either – try Video Hits on CBC…
R&B or Country:
yick
Cingular or T-Mobile:
dunno
Cats or Dogs:
Love my kitties
AIM or Yahoo:
msn by choice
Bzoink or Quizilla:
Don’t know either
Word Association

Birthday
:
suit
Peanut:
butter
Good Charlotte:
teenagers
Ravioli:
Chef Boyardee
President Bush:
Shit disturber
T.V.:
Flat-screen
Rock:
And roll
Rap:
Eminem
Chef:
Maurice
Boys:
suck
Girls:
Wanna have fun
Calendar:
fun
Fan:
heat
Evil:
Student loans
Right Now

Eating:
nuttin
Drinking:
nuttin
Watching:
nuttin
What is on your mousepad:
A lump of gel (it’s a gelpad)
What are you doing:
Wasting the night away doing this stupid quiz because my friend Shane did and it was something to post on my blog
What song are you listening to:
Peace and quiet by mother nature
What's in your CD player:
I don’t think I own one – just my dvd players that play them – then it would be a burned cd of the 70’s
Wearing:
Tank top, shorts, undies, sunburn
Time:
8:44pm
Month:
August
Day of the Month:
15th
Year:
2004
Day of the week:
Sunday
What website are you on:
www.blogger.com
Random Things

What color is your mousepad:
Black, if at all
What color is your keyboard:
Black
What is the phrase you use the most online:
oh, I see
Did you like this survey:
It’s a little long
Are you sad that it's over:
Not at all
What are you gonna do after this survey is over:
Go lie down – got a little hangover
Do you like pop-up ads:
They’re right up there with bamboo shoots under my nails and drilling holes in my head
How long have you been online:
just over an hour – only have dial-up and it sucks

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page