Sunday, April 17, 2005

Clark Jungle Hammock

I did it. I bought a Clark Jungle Hammock. I have always HATED how I felt after sleeping on the ground while camping, no matter how many different types of sleeping pads, cots, etc I used. And then last summer I tried my nylon hammock on a trip and it was WONDERFUL, with just two drawbacks - flies and dew. With this hammock I will eliminate both of those! I can't wait to get it and try it out in the back yard. No more aching back and hips from a rotten sleep on the ground, and what a wonderful idea! Ok M. and K., time to plan our first excursion! May 24 will be upon us before we know it...I wonder if it has a pocket for beer...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool, it's an annual thing to buy hammocks in Nova Scotia!

Kiddin!

~HH.

Dreama said...

what can I say...I love to lounge and when I lounge, I love to be comfortable...and camping is all about lounging for me. If I have to do without the other comforts of life to enjoy the outdoors, I am getting a good night's sleep. Let's see if they are all they cracked up to be.

Anonymous said...

Oooo, hammock. I only have the weaved ones that look like nets. <_<

Dreama said...

I have one of those too, I keep it at my daughter's house to sleep in when I visit her (during warmer months). I love them! My only regret is not shelling out for a handmade one while I was visiting Guatemala last spring...

 
Locations of visitors to this page