Friday, April 08, 2005

It's All About Me

Taken from devilboss at Fruit and the Devil a nice little list...lets see what I come up with.
I Live: in rural, catholic, conservative Cape Breton
I Work: for Children's Aid
I Think: about work no matter how much I try to leave it at the office
I Smell: local herbs
I Listen: classic rock the most - lovin The Doors, Pink Floyd, the Beatles, April Wine, Rush...
I Hide: my mailman my bills and any other important papers...because I can never find them!
I Walk: to the end of the driveway
I Write: every day, in many ways
I See: the resident feline curled up next to the computer
I Sing: all the time, especially in the car
I Can: think for myself
I Watch: ER, Survivor and The Amazing Race
I Daydream: about dancing with Matthew McConaughey
I Fall: for a foreign accent
I Want: to share my life with someone
I Cry: less than I used to
I Read: constantly, for work, for pleasure, for personal development, whatever!
I Love: my daughter, more than anything else in the world
I Rode: a horse up the side of a volcano in Guatemala last year
I Sometimes: say stupid things
I Fear: I will die by falling through the ice and being trapped
I Hope: there is a soulmate for me
I Eat: alone, most of the time
I Quit: worrying what others things all the time
I Drink: Alexander Keith's Light
I Play: The Sims and Freecell
I Miss: the feeling of my daughter snuggled in my lap, asleep
I Forgive: but I don't often forget
I Drive: all the time for work and personal..4000kms last month alone!
I Dream: of never being packed on time and missing my flight/boat/bus/train
I Have: too much "stuff" and need to pare down again this year
I Remember: being a child and moving into a new neighborhood every few years
I Don't: tolerate incompetence well
I Believe: me
I Owe: a lot to student loans!
I Know: that life is what happens when you are busy making other plans (John Lennon)
I Hate: dawdling service (Augustus MacRae, Lonesome Dove)
I Feel: tired

2 comments:

Pamela said...

Ooooh....this is a very interesting one. I shall have to see what I come up with myself.
Thanks for sharing! :o)

Hope you beat that nasty bug for good...soon!

Dreama said...

Gawd, if only...am treating it tonight with local herbs and beer, er, I mean medication.

 
Locations of visitors to this page