Wednesday, April 06, 2005

What's UP?

an interesting meme from someone on Blog Explosion. Wanted to link to them but couldn't get back to their page, even through blog history...sorry!
1. _Halloween_ is more fun to celebrate than any other holiday.
2. The last vacation I took was to _Belize and Guatemala_
3. The next vacation I plan to take will be to _Thailand_.
4. I'd really like to be more _thin_.
5. I can't remember the last time I _spoke to my friend Natalie_.
6. The book I last read (or am currently reading) is _As the Crow Flies by Ann Marie MacDonald_.
7. The last program I installed on my computer was _Word Perfect Office (hate the program but it was a work thing)_.
8. When it comes to food, my weakness is _pizza - piping hot, with lots of cheese_.
9. I really look forward to spending time _with my daughter_.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jude..wanted to let you know that I am one of your faithful readers..you know who I am! lol
Gonna see if I can do this.
Tammy

Dreama said...

oh, I knew you were out there! Thanks for reading, Tammy :-) I check your space all the time too. Try out some "meme" sometime. They are little quizzes like above. You can just cut and paste them from anyones blog and fill in your own answers. They help when you have writer's block.

 
Locations of visitors to this page