Saturday, April 16, 2005

When Is Enough Too Much

I hurt right now. I was rather productive today, and cleaned out my car, vacuuming it through and got out the armor-all, cleaned the trunk, and polished up the windows. After that I tackled the flower beds, snipping and raking away all the dead stuff from last year. I bagged and dragged all the garbage and recycling to the end of the driveway. I filled all the birdfeeders again (not a big task, but in the list!), I finished a load of laundry, washed the dishes, vacuumed up all the frigging flies AGAIN, along with the dust bunnies...they are ganging up to get me, the bastards. I even had the wet/dry vac out to clean out the car, including the ice frozen in my spare tire compartment...how in the hell...


so now I hurt. I might not be able to move tomorrow. You would think I just ran a marathon for pity's sake. What a wuss. Well, this wuss is taking to her sofa once again. whine. sigh....

2 comments:

birdwoman said...

that kind of work uses different muscles and it's a good hurt, right?

(*)>

Dreama said...

well, I don't know how good it is...I can hardly use the keyboard today...lol...but it feels good to have accomplished something for all those aches and pains!

 
Locations of visitors to this page