Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Its Hump Day

and I love it! I am on training for the next two days once this day is over, in the big city. I get to see my kid, and those of us going on training are going out on Thursday night to a great pub. Whoo hoo! In other less enjoyable news, my roomie told me she is planning on moving out soon, like next month. She wants to get her own place and her mom is coming to visit for a month, and so on...YIKES! Now I have to cover all the rent and expenses and I don't know if I can. Just when things started to ease up for me a little, I am going right back down into the pit of debt...whine...maybe I will have to scope for a new roomie, but I will try the summer without one and see how it goes. I'll miss having roomie around, even though she was rarely here. She's a cool gal and a good roomie.


I just hope this day doesn't go on forever!!!

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page