Saturday, April 02, 2005

Sunny Saturdays

Well, FINALLY it has warmed and dried up here...the temperature yesterday reached a whopping 8C, ha ha ha. Today is beautiful and sunny as well. Having said that, it looks like it will be raining for most of the week beginning on Monday, but I am OKAY with that. I don't have to shovel rain, and I found out that my sump pump works...


My parents are here for a few days again, although the condition of my house is somewhat less than spotless due to my infirm nature this week as I cough up a lung struggle with a nasty cold. And they are sure to point it out to me. Last week when I saw them at my brother's house, my dad mentioned that it was about time I vacuumed my car. Um, what were you doing in my car? He is right though, I put about 4000 kms on my car in March patrolling for cute hitchhikers so there was a lot of eating done in there and it gets messy...now that I have a sunny day, I wonder if he will volunteer to vacuum my car for me...

My mom and I will likely head into town to do some shopping today - she lives in a tiny outport where there is just one store and no road to Wal-Mart (so deprived). She has already been out clothes shopping on the way across the province. She is a Cotton Ginny freak like I am and bought a bundle there. About 75% of what is in my closet came from that store, I just LOVE their clothes.

Time to do battle with the flies again...

2 comments:

Big Hoser said...

So, that means you, your mother, and my wife keep Cotton Ginny in business, eh?

Her favorite socks are from CG and she picks up a new pair whenever she can.

Dreama said...

hell yeah...I have skirts, socks, t-shirts, sweaters, jackets, pants, shorts, capris, tank tops, blouses, shirts, you name it...

 
Locations of visitors to this page