Friday, April 08, 2005

I WANT...

...a mustang. I saw one today, a dark red one zipped by me. It was the dealer's show version...I noticed the papers in the windows and when I drove by the dealer a few minutes later, the pedestal was empty. I heard it before I saw it...vrrroooommm...and I was instantly jealous. I normally don't care a whole lot for material things, but have wanted a mustang since I don't know when.

And I don't even like Ford cars...Found On Roadside Dead, Fixed Or Repaired Daily, Fast Only Rolling Downhill, Failed On Race Day, Fails On Rainy Days, Found On Russian Dump, For Old Retired Dudes, Fix Our Rusty Doors, Fucked Over Rebuilt Dodge, Forget Ours Reconsider Dodge, Fuck! Our Ride Died, Failure Of Research & Development...well, you get the point...for more car anacronisms acronyms, check out this site

but I want a mustang anyway.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do believe the word you are looking for is "acronym" not "anachronism"

Dreama said...

I do believe you are right...that's what I get when I write after a long day at work...too lazy to get to the dictionary...

 
Locations of visitors to this page