Monday, December 22, 2003

Here I sit, all shopped out. I have bought the very last thing I am going to buy for Christmas. Absolutely. I have the turkey dinner and all the trimmings, all the gifts and stocking stuffer...oh crap...what about the booze...have to go to the liquor store! But that's usually not as busy as the ZOO Wal-mart was tonight! Gazooks, they must make a killing this time of year.

I nearly got smoked by a car today...I had looked left and right before pulling into the intersection to cross the highway and WHATTHEHELL out of nowhere, there was a car in front of me, going across...she must have pulled out of the Credit Union parking lot after I looked right...that intersection sees lots of accidents, as they really need a signal light. I just hope I am not in one there...I saw my life flash for a second or two!

the weather channels says no snow for Christmas it seems...WHOO HOOO! I used to care about that before but after last winter's shovelling extravaganza...I couldn't care less. Green Christmas...so what. We might even have rain. At least I don't have to shovel rain.

I have a splitting headache today, and still do that mysteriously appeared after spending an hour in the same car as a certain co-worker of mine. Wonder what the connection is

So, in light of said headache, I think I shall retire early tonight.


No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page