Friday, December 05, 2003

ok, enough with the snow already...I am selling my car. Has anyone seen the weather channel tonight? There is a massive monster storm coming to get me. (well, its actually coming to get a lot of people, but lets not split snow shovels)

Why am I living here in snow country? I thought it would be nice to live closer to family again...is it my fault they bred in snow country? In any case, I fear it will be a long and trying winter. folks at work have learned this about me already...I have a sign on my door that says "snow makes me cranky. what do you want?" I had a few other comments to add there as well, but it is a workplace, after all. Lets save that for my front door. it can go right next to the one telling religious peddlers not to knock on my door.

msn messenger is great...my mother and her friend have decided to torture me by changing their msn ids to "I love snow" and "'tis snowing". as if I didn't think about snow enough.

off to bed to the sound of the plow driver plotting against me...

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page