Friday, March 26, 2004

now we're back to the hair thing again...had SOOOOOO many compliments about the short purple hair, that my friggin head swelled and I have to dye my hair again...har har...actually the part about the compliments is true...but my head is big enough. So anyway, the roots had grown out so much, that I had to bleach out again, and thats what I spent part of tonight doing. Only I have not yet followed up with the purple dye as I just wasn't in the mood. So I am going to bed as a bleach blonde tonight, something I have never been...and I have not gotten anything close to a compliment...actually been told by three people how blondeness does not suit me. I guess I have to pull out the purple dye tomorrow...

Rain coming tomorrow...does this mean that winter is offically over? Technically it is, but is it official? have we seen the last of new snow??? tune in tomorrow for a fresh bitchfest if it isn't...

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page