Sunday, March 14, 2004

Ok, now for the developments from SB and EX.

Well, EX appeared in our former community last week, where we still jointly own a home. Which was fine. I took it as a sign he wanted to get away from SB, and going to the tiny outport of Grand Bruit would be a great way to do that. He opened up the house again, and settled in. THEN she showed up last night. I had already had a discussion about that SB being in my house again, after I found out about her current criminal record and charges. I was quite clear, actually...now that SB is in my house, sleeping in MY BED!!!

Now, I don't have a problem with EX finding true love again, but not with this particular conniving wench. She is a convicted fraud queen, and has been nothing but a manipulator since he met her. All I know is she better not get any ideas about what to do with MY house. I know it is technically OUR house, which is fine, and its not even about the green monster of jealousy...GAWD NO. It is about her getting her claws into my house, and doing something to it.

So the EX has also decided to smoke in the house. I have a no-smoking sign posted there and it has been up for many years. I gave up most of my vacation last summer (10 days) to paint almost the entire house and now he is stinking it up with his dirty cigarette smoke. That will be ANOTHER conversation.

From all reports, SB showing up in Grand Bruit was a surprise to EX, so hopefully he packs her back on the boat again this morning and sends her back to where she came from. If she stays, I can't believe he can be so stupid. She is obviously POISON to him and he should cut her out of his life like the disease that she is.

Ok...enough ranting...that SB has already taken up too much of my thoughts for the day and to use the words of a fellow blogger, the hairy hoser I'm all about the love...so lets get back to that...

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page