Sunday, March 07, 2004

Rain Down The Drain

Rain, rain and more rain. I love it. Going with the rain, down the drain, is all that hateful snow. It makes for slippery conditions, but a minor and temporary inconvenience.

Missed my night to go out to play Rummoli last night...all those nickel were idle in my jar. I was called out by the duty worker to go out on a call, so instead of potentially making $10-15 at Rummoli in nickels, I made over $80 at work, heh heh...sounds like a good deal to me! However, I did miss the food at the Rummoli game, and now I have 8 boiled eggs in my fridge that I had planned on making devilled eggs with for the gang. I'll have to figure out what to do with them now.

My exhusband is back in our old home in Newfoundland. I wish he would stay there. The alternative is returning to his "partner" in Halifax - a crooked old bag who will drag him down. Did that sound nasty? Good, because it was meant to be. He is acting so stupid about it. She has a criminal record, and I have told him this and it doesn't faze him. She has 20 or so counts of fraud, theft, etc, and has been taking him for a ride these past two years. I just have to list some of the ridiculous behaviour we have heard from them here, as it is quite incredulous. Be prepared for a long entry...

 
Locations of visitors to this page