Tuesday, March 30, 2004

sun, sun and more sun...its GLORIOUS!

No rain or snow in sight...how cool is that? The snow is melting ever so fast, and without rain, it is not the messy flooded mucky mess it usually is. There is still a lot of snow to go, but I can see the difference every day, hour by hour...whooo hooo!

We had our first BBQ on Friday, but it wasn't complete...today we have our first complete BBQ, complete with potato salad and pasta salad, huge steaks, and larger appetites...yummy! Watch me end up in some big mess at work and miss it...

I had to leave a little reminder out to the "roomies" in the house...the dishes haven't been done in two days...and we know the boy isn't busy shovelling snow..there was such a clutter on the cupboard that I knocked yet another glass off onto the floor and it smashed to smithereens. So as soon as I saw him this morning, he immediately informed me he would do the dishes after classes today. I almost feel like a bitch in expecting him to do the dishes when he works and goes to school, BUT then I remember that he is staying here rent free and he does get a few hours in between...they just chose to go out and hang with friends at Timmys instead. So the guilt doesn't last long. I just really hate doing the dishes, and when I get home from work, I am wiped out. I also expect the resident teen to pull her weight a little more as she is not attending school now, and has most of her days at home, as she works mostly evenings. I will get on her case next...lol

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page