Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Bird Watching

Well, my friend G bought me a suction cup bird feeder when I moved in here and I put it on the window of the “time out” room. It didn’t take long before the finches showed up and I have even had a starling greedily going through it. Mostly I see yellow finches and purple finches. They’re quite pretty! I haven’t had a bird feeder in ages…now I have two. I went and bought a nice cedar one at Wal-Mart tonight, and filled it with different seed, so we shall see what I get in that tomorrow. The resident kitty caught a glimpse of them yesterday, and thought she might jump up on the windowsill, but I was there and scolded her. After all, I have it full of plants and she would knock the works of them off if she jumped up there…not to mention she would terrorize the birds!!! I am considering a hummingbird feeder too, but am not sure if they are in the area. I am becoming very country.

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page