Tuesday, July 06, 2004

So now I have to write these blogs on Word because this crappy dial-up keeps frigging up my blog posting. I don’t know what the hell is going on.

So – Postal Service…would imply that there is some type of service being offered, no? Apparently it is pretty open to interpretation. I called the local post office that I was given the number for last night – no dear, this is not your post office….here is the number for the right one. Ok then, so I call them – well dear, where do you live exactly? So I tell them…well, we can’t quite figure out where that is. So I explain it to them. I live in old Mrs P*’s house…OHHH, in there! Well now we know where you live, but you have the wrong address…WTF? Well, the address you gave us isn’t the right address for that house. Um…it worked for my friend for the past two years. Yeah, we know, but it was wrong all that time. Ok then, what is my address? Well, we don’t know, but what you gave us is wrong. We will find out and call you back.

So here I sit, waiting to find out where I live. Like I said…country life.

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page