Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Postal Service Part 2

So I phoned the post office again this morning. Turns out I was right, my address that is at the end of my driveway on the civic sign is correct and I had the proper address on my form. Also turns out there was a bundle of mail at their office, in another box, so they will deliver it today. Phew. now I know where all those bills are...lol. Actually when I got home and checked my box, there was only one bill and the rest were other stuff...from my old university and from the non-resident teen's future university, as well as junk mail. Egads, I got my first mailer from Doubleday Book Club...ok, what dirty rat sold my address to them...I hadn't had anything from them since I left Newfoundland in 1997. I think it was Columbia House. Dirty rats. In my mail from my university, I got yet another vinyl peel off for my car...how many can I put on my car before it begins to look ostentatious??? I have a frame for my license plate that says University of Waterloo; I have a vinyl peel off in the back window that says University of Waterloo; I have a sticker on the left passenger window that says Renison College Grad; I just got a new one last month and put it on my right passenger window that says U of W Alumni and today I got one that says Renison Alumni. Hmmm...wherever shall I put that?

So I know where I live. What a relief.

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page